Zinc casting is a precision casting method that uses high pressure to force the metal to be hydraulically poured into a complex metal mold. It is a precision casting method.
Design and development of die for zinc casting. Die-casting is a precision casting method that uses high pressure to force the metal to be hydraulically poured into a complex metal mold. It is a precision casting method. The zinc alloy die-casting industry is mainly concentrated in the Pearl River Delta and Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province. However, the technical maturity and the level of post-process processing, the Pearl River Delta is still far stronger than Wenzhou. According to industry analysts, Dongguan Die Casting Factory is the first choice for high quality zinc alloy products.
Dongguan die casting manufacturers and small processing plants have incomplete statistics of up to 1,000! Ranked first in the domestic die-casting industry! Due to the low threshold of the industry, to a certain extent, the die-casting processing plant can be said to be a bit flooded in Dongguan. Some of them have their own family to do some equipment to start die-casting processing. But there are many companies that have gradually become the industry benchmark. Zinc casting is no better than other molding processes.
If you want to make a good die-casting product, you don’t have a good die-casting machine. You must combine the mold, die-casting machine and die-casting process to make a good product.
The product characteristics of zinc alloy die castings are as follows:
1. It is more important, it has more weight and has stronger strength than plastic injection.
2. The casting performance is good, and the precision parts with thin and thin walls can be die-casted, and the surface of the casting is smooth.
3. Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting.
4. No iron is absorbed during melting and die casting, no corrosion is applied, and no mold is applied.
5. Has good mechanical properties and wear resistance at room temperature.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385 ° C, easier to shape than aluminum alloy die casting