The cold chamber die casting machine is a die casting machine in which the injection chamber and the injection punch are not immersed in the molten metal, and the quantitative molten metal is poured into the injection chamber and then injected. The working principle is mainly to pour molten metal liquid into the injection chamber (inlet cylinder) by means of soup spoon, and then push the metal liquid into the mold at high speed with an injection piston (hammer head) under the condition of maintaining a certain pressure. A casting apparatus that cools and solidifies to obtain a finished product.
Working principle of vertical cold chamber die casting machine:
The pressure chamber is placed vertically, and the upper punch is above the pressure chamber, and the lower punch is located at the nozzle hole to prevent the molten metal from pouring into the pressure chamber and flowing into the nozzle hole. The opening and closing action of the mold is horizontally moved, and after the mold is opened, the die casting is left in the movable mold. The work steps are as follows:
1. Close the mold;
2. pouring the molten metal into the pressure chamber manually or by other means;
3. The upper punch moves down at a lower injection speed, enters the pressure chamber and just contacts the liquid level of the molten metal;
4. The upper punch is pressed to a higher injection speed, and the lower punch is moved down synchronously with the relative distance of the upper punch in the middle of the metal liquid;
5. When the lower punch moves down to let out the nozzle orifice, it is just down to the bottom and is supported; thus, the upper and lower punches simultaneously press the molten metal at a high speed to spray the nozzle hole (a part of the sprue);
Working principle of horizontal cold chamber die casting machine:
The pressure chamber is placed horizontally, and the injection punch is located at the rightmost dotted line of the pressure chamber. The opening and closing action of the mold is horizontally moved, and after the mold is opened, the die casting is left in the movable mold. The work steps are as follows:
1. Close the mold;
2. The metal liquid is poured into the pressure chamber manually or otherwise;
3. The injection punch pushes the molten metal at a predetermined speed and a certain pressure, and passes through the runner of the mold to fill the mold cavity from the inner gate;
4. After filling, the punch maintains a certain pressure until the molten metal is completely solidified into a die-casting part; at this time, the runner and the sprue bush (the mold without the sprue bush is in the joint pressure chamber) The molten metal is also solidified at the same time, becoming a gate and a residual cake;
At this point, a die casting cycle is completed.
The working principle of the full vertical cold chamber die casting machine:
The pressure chamber is placed vertically in the lower part of the machine, and the opening and closing action of the mold is moved up and down, so it is called a full vertical die casting machine. Usually, the movable mold of the mold is fixed on the upper side, and after the mold is opened, the die-casting part remains in the movable mold. The work steps are as follows:
1. The molten metal is poured into the pressure chamber manually or otherwise;
2, close the mold;3. The metal liquid is transferred from the punch and filled into the mold cavity through the gate 2 through the runner and the diverter;
4. After the filling is completed, the punch maintains a certain pressure until the molten metal is completely solidified into a die-casting part; at this time, the molten metal in the runner and the pressure chamber is simultaneously solidified, and the pressure chamber becomes a residual cake;
5. Open the mold, and the punch moves synchronously with the mold opening action, so that the residual cake follows the die casting and the gate together with the moving mold and moves away from the fixed mold. When the certain distance is reached, the punch moves down and resets. ;
6. After the mold is opened, the die casting is then ejected and taken out;
At this point, a die casting cycle is completed.
Vertical cold chamber die casting machine features:
1. Suitable for die casting of various alloys such as zinc, aluminum, magnesium and copper;
2. The amount used in the production site is small, and the minicomputer is the majority;
3. The pressure chamber is placed vertically, and after the molten metal is poured into the pressure chamber, the gas is on the molten metal, and the gas is less involved in the injection process;
4. The pressure of the injection pressure passes through more, which makes the pressure transmission affected, especially in the pressurization stage, because the orifice at the inlet of the nozzle is small and the pressure transmission is insufficient;
5. Convenient to open a center gate;
6. The machine has a small footprint in the length direction, but the height of the machine is relatively high;
7. When the lower punch part breaks into the molten metal, it is inconvenient to troubleshoot the work;
8. In the production operation, there are procedures for cutting off the remaining cake and lifting the cake to reduce the production efficiency;
9. When using automated operation, increase the procedure for removing the remaining cake from the top surface of the lower punch.
Horizontal cold chamber die casting machine features:
1. Suitable for die casting of various colored alloys and ferrous metals (currently not universal);
2. The size and model of the machine are relatively complete;
3, production operation is small and simple, high production efficiency, and easy to achieve automation;
4, the injection position of the machine is easier to adjust, to adapt to the opening of the eccentric gate, you can also use the center gate, the mold structure needs to take corresponding measures;
5. The technical content of the injection system is high;
6. The grading and segmentation of the injection process are obvious and easy to implement, and can meet various requirements of the die-casting process to a large extent to adapt to the production of various types and various requirements of die-casting parts;
7. The pressure transfer of the injection process is less;
8. The contact area of the horizontal liquid above the liquid metal in the pressure chamber is large, and the air and oxidation inclusions are easily entangled during the injection; for the high-demand or special requirements of the die-casting parts, the corresponding measures can still be satisfied. result.
Features of the full vertical cold chamber die casting machine:
1. It is widely used in die casting of motor rotors, mostly for small and medium-sized machines;
2. This type of die casting machine has a smaller footprint than other die casting machines of the same tonnage, but the height is higher;
3. When the metal liquid enters the mold cavity, the turning is small, the process is short, and the pressure loss is small;
4. When pouring the molten metal, it is necessary to cross the mold parting surface, and it should be ensured that the liquid droplets will not drip on the mold parting surface;
5, the injection mechanism is below, it is not convenient to replace the pressure chamber and maintenance work.